Bedroom should be a place that should bring you solace after a long day of toiling at work. It should promote an ambiance that’s welcoming and cozy. Lighting, along with artworks and paint/ wallpapers play a vital role in doing just that. To add a touch of elegance, be open to an expert’s opinion, of course, at the end of the day, the choice is yours.
Sofary, with its extremely talented team of designers aims at fabricating custom-made pieces for your home. Instead of just providing any standard wall or ceiling lighting fixtures, we intend to deliver subtle lighting solutions that imparts better sleep and mood. For the same reason, we have catalogued bedroom chandelier ideas that you can refer to make an informed decision before investing.
There is a wide range of styles available in chandeliers, but which one will go with your room décor? Find some interesting ideas listed below to get you started:
- Industrial bedrooms- The room has open brick walls, duct pipes and concrete and in contrast the chandelier has a delicate and dazzling frame still they look shockingly well together. The chandelier will be highlighted in the industrial room.
- Victorian bedrooms- The gorgeous Victorian bedrooms blend well with chandelier. Even if you have a modern room with just a bit of Victorian touch do consider replacing the bedside scones and track lights with a breathtaking chandelier. The chandelier brings focus on your unique ceiling.
- Modern Bedrooms- Modern bedrooms can be styled with any chandelier be it crystal, metallic or brass chandelier, they all will make the room unique.
- Throwing in some color- Though adding some color to chandelier can be challenging, but it would be worth it. The golden color in chandelier can give the bedroom a royal makeover. Where as a hint of color will complement the color palette in the room.
Tips for selecting the chandelier:
- Crystal chandelier adds royal touch to your bedroom. It has aesthetic and functional benefits, becoming a sparkling centerpiece of the room.
- Chandelier can be used in big and small space. The chandelier design should be in proportion to the room, but you can experiment having a huge chandelier in smaller bedrooms.
- In bedroom usually circular chandelier work better than rectangular ones. The chandelier is to be chosen based on the interiors and style of the bedroom.
- Contemporary bedroom chandelier gives your bedroom a mid century vibe.
- Having an antique chandelier will give your bedroom a vintage look. They provide a character and history with them.
- Try replacing crystals in chandelier with white opaque beads resembling marble. It will give your bedroom a modern look.
To summarize, chandeliers- whether big or small, colorful or plain, having them in your bedroom will have an impact of setting the right mood therein. The best advice would be to go with a design that’s in-keeping with your taste, style and bedroom decor, or rather decorate your bedroom around a magnificent piece you have your eye on. Just bare in mind the theme you want to set for your room and you’re good to go!